Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blog # 4

Preparation for Podcast


After reading and viewing these videos about podcast Practial principals,Podcasting with 1st graders,and Judy Scharf Podcast Collection, I learned a lot of information on how to create an meaningful podcast.Before taking this class I didn't know what the word podcast even meant. I am confidence that I can create an awesome podcast because on these videos.
Practical Principals, went in to depth about making music via Garage Band. Garage Band is a skill that is needed to enhance your podcast. It is quite entertaining, as well. Regardless, if you are a musician or just beginning you will find Garage Band to be useful when you create your own podcast.

Podcasting with 1st grade showed me how eager some children are to learn new task. These 1st graders listen to 2nd graders and got excited about learning and wanted to record their own voice for other people to hear.I think that it is amazing how children so small can be motivated by others. Garageband is a program that the children used to record their voice, as well as edit out the bad parts.Children can create a recording to help them or other read alone with the stories. If I was a child I would find this type of learning a lot more interesting this listen to the same old boring person read to me.Its exciting to hear your own voice read to you.
Judy Scharf Podcast Collection
This post consist of various elements of podcasting. The first is the general idea of what a podcast is
-Podcast are presented in "radio style"
-Podcast can include music
-Podcast shares vital information
Secondly, I gathered that teachers should use podcast rather often, because it facilitates learning. At the very end of the post there were many beneficial suggestions to follow. Before actually doing your podcast, you should prepare. You will have to learn how to work with programs that will be assisting you.


No comments:

Post a Comment