Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LAST C4T 4




web address

This blog post talks about a language competition. Students from all over the world compete in the competition. The students try to solve problems for points. Language perfect is an online program that test reading, writing and listing skills. Many students play the program for fun. The blog post informs everyone how to sign up for the competition. Student will be competing with other schools, countries and against each other. Over a 120,000 students from over 20 countries will take part in the competition. More than 50,000 vocabulary questions are expected to be answered. Students are giving a question if they get it correct they receive a point. If they answer incorrectly then they are given the correct answer.

My response
I think that the Language Perfect World Championships is a great way for students to learn new and exciting words. I can't believe that I have never heard of this competition. I seems like it could be a lot of fun and I would love to try to compete if it one day. Maybe one year I will be able to enter the championship.



Graham Davies R.I.P

This blog post was posted for people to show their respect for Graham Davies. He died from a very rare form of cancer known as Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (PMP. Graham was an ICT guru and omnipresent voice in the global languages community. Graham was well know for lecturing and run ICT training courses for language teachers in 22 different countries and for sitting on numerous national and international advisory boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment