Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blog post 16

My teaching will be technology driven. I still plan on allow my student to use tools such as computers, smartphones, and iPod’s to help them learn. I want my first grade students to be independent learners. I plan to incorporate the use of technology in my future classroom by adding tool such as Google hangout, icurio and discovery ed. I believe that these sites can help me incorporate useful technology into my classroom. I also believe that the students will enjoy using these tools in class.

I believe that add programs such as icrurio and discovery ed will help my student enhance their learning. My students will be able to go online and view video and pictures to help them understand the concept that I am trying to get across. Both of these sites are safe and easy to access.

I also plan on using Skype in my future classroom to gain insight from other educators and important people the students could learn about. One example of a special person might be an author of a particular book we read in class that the students liked. I believe that the students could learn from the experience itself rather than just simply reading about it in a textbook. Hands-on learning can be fun and help get students involved in the process.

My classroom will be fun and exciting. Students will actual want to come to school to learn. I will encourage independent learning so students can discover and research issues that affect them. Instead of spending the whole day lecturing my students I plan on allow to research and obtain their own knowledge. I believe that If students learn things on their own that the knowledge will stick will them a lot longer than someone lecturing to them.

I do not really think that I would change anything that I said in blog post 1. I would add to blog post 1 so that my students could have a variety of tool to use. The more tools that I allow my students to use the better it will be for them. The students may actual find a tool that they like and continue using it outside of class.abc


PART B

1 comment:

  1. So you've learned a lot this semester. That's good! Keep it up! And you do have to work on being a better group member.

    ReplyDelete