Friday, July 12, 2013

Final PLN


PLN
Edm 310 has taught me how to successfully uses many different resources. I have enjoyed using Google hangout the most. My PLN is growing more and more everyday thanks to twitter. I follow many different educator on Twitter to see what they are tweeting. Since my last PLN post, I have added a few more tiles. I have added Mr. Will Richardson from comments for teachers, abc news and Teaching Tolerance. The Teaching Tolerance site has great information regarding lesson plans and activities for teachers.
I think that my PLN will continue to grow after I leave edm310. Every time that I add a new tile my PLN grows and become more useful. Each person or site can bring something different to my PLN. I believe to become a successful teacher I will have to expand my circle and add new tools and people, by doing this I can stay current with changes in education and pick up new ideas for my classroom.

1 comment: